What is the minimum data required to onboard a company to the Fonoa system?
To onboard a company, you must provide a couple of basic data points about your company, which includes:
- The registered company name.
- The registered address of the company (street, number, postal code, city, country).
- Tax identification number of the company.
- Whether in a VAT system or not.
- Personal name and contact email address of the representative.
In some cases, you also need to provide country-specific information, like a certificate required to authenticate in front of the local tax authority or a username and password.
For the most accurate information about data needed to onboard your company to the Fonoa system, please check our API documentation or reach out to email@example.com.