DAC7 Deadline Extensions
With only hours to go until the final DAC7 submissions are due, several countries decided to extend the deadline.
In some cases, this results from technical issues and, in others, missing implementing regulations.
Below, are the DAC7 deadline extension that we are aware of and the links to the information sources:
- 🇱🇺 Luxembourg puts their deadline at one month after their IT environment is released
- 🇩🇪 Germany is officially extending the deadline to 31 March 2024
- 🇵🇱 According to an unofficial announcement, Poland is likely to extend the filing deadline to the end of 2024.
- 🇨🇾 Cyprus announces deadline extension to 16 February 2024
- 🇪🇸 Spain extended deadline is 8 April 2024, as the implementing ministerial order was published activating the two months postponement
- 🇮🇪 Ireland has postponed the deadline by a week until 7 February 2024.
- 🇮🇹 In Italy, the Association of Short-Term Rental Managers have successfully lobbied for a deadline extension announced by the Italian Tax Authority, with the new deadline being 15 February 2024.
- 🇬🇷 Greece extends DAC7 submission deadline to 26 February 2024.
Deadlines extended or not, many of our clients have already submitted their DAC7 reports using our Data Sharing tool. Thus, they can relax and focus on what is next.
How can Fonoa help?
Starting from 2024, Digital Platforms must file DAC7 reports across the EU. Platforms will not only have to start collecting all required data points from new sellers but will also need to collect and validate the data of their pre-existing sellers.
With our tax number validator, you can validate tax IDs from 100+ countries in bulk and individually and return necessary information from local databases like company name and address.
Regarding DAC7 submissions, our Data Sharing product will guide tax professionals towards compliance and automate technical complexities so you can save time while owning and controlling the end-to-end process.
Put your time and energy back into your business, not tax compliance!
Get in touch to automate these Data Sharing and DAC7 compliance processes.